volvos and bungalows
Today, being Sunday, was a lovely day.
I slept in, then went to church.
Church was great...worship was amazing...the sermon was engaging...the fellowship was nice.
Paige gave me a bottle of wine, but it was funny because she didn't want to give it to me in the foyer, in case people would get the wrong idea, so we did the exchange in the parking lot.
Then Jenn and I had a nice afternoon together...lunch...walk and talk in the river valley/university area..it was a beautiful, mild day.
Tonight I hung out with other young adults from church. Fun was had. Some guys were flirting with me, hmm, what the heck. And the Oilers won the hockey game...it was too close for comfort, but still nice that they won. WOoT.
I have tomorrow off. Sweet goodness.
Bye!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home